*Buy online or in-store before October 31, 2015. Use any time
PCA SKIN is a world renowned and trusted name in skin care. PCA SKIN PEELS are a safe, gentle and effective way to repair skin damage and restore the natural beauty of your skin.
PCA SKIN professional products are only administered by licensed healthcare professionals that have been trained and certified in their use. Spring Mist Spa’s Sarah is a PCA SKIN Certified Professional, having gone through rigorous PCA training that allows her to select and customize the treatments that best address your unique skin care needs. Consult with us to learn which treatment will be best for you.
Using PCA Skin treatments, Spring Mist Spa is able to offer effective treatments of many skin conditions including the following:
- Hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation is described as areas of abnormal darkening of the skin.
- Acne: A skin condition that effects millions of people in Canada each year.
- Visible Aging: Premature or accelerated aging of the skin.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin can present itself in a variety of ways. Patients typically experience acombination of irritation, discomfort, bumps, redness and inflammation of the skin.
- Rosacea: Generally, rosacea is characterized by persistent redness and breakouts on the central areas of the face, typically affecting the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. Though there is not a known cure for rosacea, many have seen positive results from medical therapies coupled with cosmeceutical products and professional treatments.
Circadia Mandeliclear Peel $125
This gentle formulation will strengthen and effectively brighten the skin, while helping to treat sun damage, photo damage and other forms of hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration. Effective for all skin types.
Jessner’s Peel $115
This treatment is specifically formulated to gently treat dehydrated, menopausal and mature skin. It will treat pigment disorders, fine lines and wrinkles, sun-damaged skin and acne. Overall, the final result will be plump, hydrated and ultra-soft skin.
Papaya Peel Treatment $120
This powerful antioxidant rich treatment leaves the skin smooth in texture and provides pore-cleaning action which helps to brighten the skin. Papaya Peel Treatment is very effective on fine lines and wrinkles. The treatment stimulates exfoliation and draws impurities out of the skin while infusing vitamins, enzymes and nutrients into the skin. The results is a healthy glow, with little to no post-treatment exfoliation.
Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment $125
This active blend is an excellent choice for detoxifying all skin types. Its penetrating action dissolves debris-clogged pores, softens blackheads, kills bacteria an reduces inflamma-tion and rough surface texture, leaving the skin hydrated, purified and clear.